- My trip to Trinidad and Tobago (in 18 days!)
- Colette; my current 'short' story that has taken a life and length of its own.
- Lazy Saturdays, or Mondays or Wednesdays, or any days I can lounge around my house without being preoccupied by homework, work shifts or other projects.
- My new lovely camera. I have named it 'Acke', by the way. It is a very reliable, yet pricey, Canon Rebel. You get what you pay for, and Acke doesn't disappoint.
- My fat orange cat, Felix, who, even after 12 years, never fails to make me laugh with his bad behavior.
- This little jewel of a blog where I have purchased a beautiful phoenix printed set of cups, 70's Japanese mugs, gorgeous snake leather belts, Mexx goat gloves and my awesome Jet stream burgundy carry-all. Mary Jane sells vintage quality goods at ludicrously (in a good way) low prices.
- Sade's 'Soldier of love' CD. Sigh.
- Having a laptop, all to myself after months of borrowing my sister's computer. Yes, I have given it a name! My laptop is named 'Astrid', after the subliminal character in 'White Oleander', one of my favorite books.
- My school; my teachers and my classmates are bright, passionate and it's never a displeasure to go to class!
- Libraries and Bookstores!
- My new volunteer position at the Aids Comunity Care Center :-)
- Although Spring is around the corner, I truly appreciate Winter's realm.
What are you thankful for?
P.S There is a contest at the Colors magazine; they are chosing 12 best blog entries of the year, then one entry will be picked and a prize will be offered to the winning blogger. I am participating, if you want to join me, click here.