I’m the girl that worries about everything & everyone. When I have a family, I'll probably have a Gsm chip installed in my children's wrists, put them in glass bubbles when they go on their bikes & rollers, send them off to school in knee & elbow pads... I'm a mother hen :-)
- I’ve been worrying myself these days. I think it’s partly because my mom is visiting Poland & she’s away for a month. I feel like I’m responsible for my sisters & my dad, the household, the cat… I can’t wait for her to get back (4 more days!)
- I worry that my loved ones aren’t happy. I’m always asking ‘are you OK?’,'Everything good?’ ‘How’s school/work etc…’
- I worry that my cavity bursts before next week’s dentist appointment!
- I worry that I won’t get to where I want to be in life.
- My grandma passing, before she meets her great-grand children. She’s been such a positive & loving influence in my life, I can’t fathom my children not knowing their Babcia.
- Global warming, zombie attacks (very sad, indeed), Blackouts…
- I worry that I will freeze, choke, stall & ruin all the months of preparation for June's Fringe festival.