I've received my first award! I was SO pleasantly surprised to see that Chocolate Covered dreams has given me the Noblesse award.
This award is given because:
1) The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2) The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3) There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4) The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5) The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking
I am in absolute awe, because I didn't know that my blog meant anything, to anyone but myself. As well, she was so kind to write about me:
Vintage Velveteen - If I would've had another daughter, Nana would definitely be it. She's adorable and such a wise thinker. She processes life out loud and from those thoughts, I gain wisdom from her. She's sweet and talented and most of all, honest.
Thank you so much! You've really made my day...
The rules are as follows:
1) Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2) The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3) Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older post to support.
4) The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5) Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
So, Ladies & Gents, the nominees...
Tangerine: She is my favorite blogger in the blogmosphere :) Her postings are scarce, but they are soulful and beautiful. She has such an innocent approach to life, she is so receptive. It's like she's a sponge in the vast sea, that is life.
Retromus-ik: Her posts are always honest. She is such a quirky personality (& a good dresser, she updates her blog with her outfits) and isn't afraid to talk about her principles. She is a good friend of mine & has always supported me in all my endeavours. She has offered a shoulder to lean on & has given me good advice, on countless occasions.
Floreta: She updates her blog ALL the time! I was introduced to the Sunday Scribblings through her blog & I am very thankful :) As well, she's fearless. Many times, I have read a posting and thought 'She lets it all out!'. It takes courage.