Monday, March 1, 2010

Absence.

Greetings from Tyrico Bay.


I came back from Trinidad and Tobago, yesterday. Of course, I have many anecdotes and photos to relate, I have loved every moment of my trip (even the debilitating sunburn that had my face and back peeling like if I was a snake changing skins, and the sunburn that had my lips covered in blisters). I re-connected with Malaika, whom I haven't seen in nearly five years, as well as her Mother and little brother, Marlon. I met some sweet people such as Kevin, a country bumpkin and life guard (He saved us from Jelly fish and baby crabs *Sigh*) who I have on my speed dial, because he is a Sea God, and I think I have found the father of my children.
I thought I should explain my absence. I will be back soon, I am not ready to come back into the blogging world.
My mind is still on; the skin hugging heat, the salt of the sea and Kevin's hand wrapped around my waist as we rode waves.

10 comments:

Lion-ess said...

your pictures looks amazing! Next Caribbean trip, I hope will be in St Vincent.

Can't wait to see you this summer in the UK. I have my passport now so can travel!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

you look beautiful babygurl---well rested and all--enjoy and live life!!!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Unbreakable said...

I have to say your very beautiful and i am happy you enjoyed your trip to T&T. Have to say Kevin is sure a lucky dude

Akirah said...

That's awesome! I hope you had a great time. Next time, take me with you!

Bill said...

It is always best to avoid sunburn if at all possible! However, I have a very light complexion and struggle with sunburns a lot. Fortunately, I found an all-natural product called Regen. It took the pain out of the sunburn and stopped the blistering and peeling! Turns that burn into a great tan! It has saved many a vacation for my family and does not even sting if it gets into your eyes. You should see this: http://blog.oli-co.com/?p=561. You do not have to let sunburn get you down. By the way, if you are already blistering, use it anyway because it keeps your skin from itching! If you are not satisfied, they even give your money back!

Latree said...

I wish I was there with you!
come back soon ya!

Manis said...

i love the picture of u babe. Hope u doing orite. have a lovely weekend. Tschüss.

Cheron L. Hall said...

awesome pic!

O.F.C.J. said...

Love the pic girl. Preetyful.

O.F.C.J.