Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reminiscing & Off with the White?

Me & Alicia, 2005

I stumbled across the above picture, I can't believe it is nearly 4 years old!!! I was fresh out of high school when I decided to get an eyebrow piercing. I removed it a year later but I still have the needle marks. It's OK though, Scars give you character ;)
The picture was taken (if memory is correct) on the day Alicia was leaving for Belgium...
Alicia & I met up in Paris, last may. It was great, She took an express train from Brussels & we had a fun day in the city. We were together from 8am to about 4pm (She had to be back in Belgium as she started work at 6pm). We had breakfast & lunch, sipped on coffee beverages at 'Les deux Magots', browsed stores, had chit chats about what's been going on in our lives.
It's crazy how I have grown/changed since we were both teenagers...

Another thing...

I'm thinking about changing things up on my blog. Should I keep the background white, or what suggestions (colors) do you have?

2 comments:

magdaayuk said...

I like how you're updating more these days. I really like the direction you're going with your blog. As for colors...I unno lol. Something funky, as vague as that sounds:P

Nana said...

Thx u, honey! Something funky, you are so vague! It's all Bini's fault. He told me he wasn't feeling the white background...